By making the first payment, the payee automatically becomes a client and agrees to the terms of this agreement. These terms will follow all conditions subject to the terms of the payment that initially received. In other words, if the initial payment was for a Full-time or Part-Time virtual assistant, the agreement would be subject to the term of a Part-time or Full-Time virtual assistant, base on the payment that was received.
People-Source Inc, a Nevada Corporation DBA; People Source International (herein called “PSI”), with its office at 848 North Rainbow Blvd 1363, Las Vegas NV 89107 (the payee will be referred to as for the remainder forcible terms of this “Client”)
1. CLIENT offers Product (herein called “Product”) to the business marketplace. CLIENT wishes to increase sales for their Product by purchasing call center services from PSI.
2. PSI owns and operates an office offshore outside the United States. While PSI will make the best effort to provide results for the client and work on their behalf but there are no results that are implied or guaranteed in the terms of this agreement or anything that any PSI employee has implied.
3. Call Center Service: CLIENT hereby commissions PSI’s call center to call the potential customers on the List provided and develop qualified leads for the purchase of Product or Service. Leads, once qualified by PSI, will be immediately turned over to CLIENT’s sales team. Lead information provided by PSI to CLIENT is to include company name, contact person, phone and E-Mail (if provided) plus all relevant notes developed during the qualification process. List information provided by CLIENT to PSI is to include contact name, when available, company name and phone number. It is understood that Lists provided to PSI by CLIENT must be in an Excel spreadsheet format as provided by PSI, and that Lists provided by CLIENT must be free of duplicates and any entries which do not include a minimum of company name and phone number. Should a List be provided to PSI which does not meet these guidelines, the List will be returned to CLIENT by PSI for editing by CLIENT into the proper format for utilization by PSI’s call center. If the client needs help with script development, PSI has developed a scripting and follow up system which requires the creation and testing of an initial script and email, the creating and testing of a follow up script and email, and follow up procedures designed to develop qualified leads from potential customers who indicate an initial interest in purchasing CLIENT’s Product. Said testing will take place over the initial one to two days of CLIENT’s campaign. PSI will provide CLIENT consultation on handling initial lead response and on proven follow up systems. PSI recommends using once qualified leads have been developed, an online CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool, or online document management such as Google Docs. Subject to CLIENT’s advance approval prior to use, it is recommended that the client secure some type of lead generation source.
4. PSI is to provide timely reports to CLIENT through PSI’s online reporting system. These reports will include relevant information regarding the client unique service requirements, implementation and workflow progress on any particular projects that are under development
5. Cost for PSI’s service agreement services are as follows:
Part Time Packages: A Virtual Assistant’s service will be billed at as pertained to your current payment plan; this will include all phone charges and online reporting services. For this job the total hours to be provided as per this agreement is
88 hrs/month, 20 hrs/week, 4 hrs/day, i.e. $597/88hrs = approximately $6.76 in per hr. There is a onetime setup fee as pertained to your current payment plan.
this includes finding the right candidate for the client, job posting, the interviewing and training of the new hires. This does not include script creation charges, which are additional if authorized. All the payments will be made in advance.
Discount plans are available for advanced payments:
6 months advance payment for the cost of 5 months. $ 2,975 Plus Setup 12 months advance payment for the cost of 9 months. $ 5,355 (Waive Setup)
Full Time Packages: A Virtual Assistant’s service will be billed as pertained to your current payment plan/month; this will include all phone charges and online reporting services. For this job the total hours to be provided as per this agreement is approximately
176 hrs/month, 40 hrs/week, 8 hrs/day, i.e. $997 /176hrs = around $5.57per hr. There is a onetime setup fee as pertained to your current payment plan. This includes finding the right candidate for the client, job posting, the interviewing and training of the new hires. This does not include script creation charges, which are additional if authorized. All the payments will be made in advance.
Discount plans are available for advanced payments:
6 months advance payment for the cost of 5 months. $ 4,985.00 Plus Setup 12 months advance payment for the cost of 9 months. $ 8,973.00 (Waive Setup)
6. Upon signature of this Agreement, with the balance of due, and payment must be received prior to PSI commencing the interviewing process on behalf of the client. All following payments will be billed to the client’s credit cards, PayPal, ACH and paid to a PSI checking account. The 1st business day of each month, the client will be billed for the upcoming month’s services charges. It is understood that all activity as per this marketing agreement will not begin until receipt of the initial payment by PSI. Once initial payment is received, work will begin within approximately 1-10 business days from receipt of payment. It is understood that should subsequent payment(s) following the initial payment not be received as per the terms of this agreement, CLIENT’s project will be put on hold until payment is received. Once payment is received, there will be a minimum of two (2) weeks delay in restarting the project. If payment(s) following the initial payment are not received within 5 days of the due date, there will be a fifteen (15) percent restart charge on the following month’s agreement. Should CLIENT suspend work under this agreement or progress payments are not made per the terms of this agreement, following this 30 day period current PSI’s monthly pricing at time of restart will apply. It is understood that should work be halted on this contract, employees working on CLIENT’s project up to the moment of work being halted will be reassigned to other projects and when work is resumed, new callers will have to be trained for CLIENT’s project.
7. Any attempt by the CLIENT, the client’s subsidiary, client’s contractor, or any associate to the client, to contract directly with, a PSI employee who has been hired by PSI on the client’s behalf, is strictly prohibited. This activity would be viewed as a breach of this agreement. Subsequently, any attempt would be expected for a payment in the amount outlined below.
If the client would like to buy, the rights to contract directly with a PSI employee they may do so by paying PSI for 18 months in advance of the monthly contracted value. In other words, under the terms of this agreement the multiple would be the month fee, times 18 months, times the number of employees currently under contract with the CLIENT.
8. The terms and conditions of the agreement, apply to any of the services that the CLIENT is ordering including but not limited to script, email, Social Media, Websites Development, Administrative Functions and Call-Center. The application’s creation fees and monthly fees for all services are valid for 30 days from the executed date of this agreement.
9. CLIENT shall not have the right to assign this Agreement without permission from PSI. In the event of such approved assignment, all terms of this Agreement remain in force.
10. Neither PSI nor CLIENT shall be liable to the other for compensation, reimbursement or damages on account of the loss of prospective profits or anticipated sales. All payments made as per this Agreement are non-refundable. It is understood and agreed that PSI’s services are performed on a best efforts basis and that PSI cannot and does not make any representation as to results, or sales projections, which will be developed through PSI’s services.
11. All materials and Intellectual Property provided by CLIENT to PSI are the sole and exclusive property of CLIENT. All leads, qualified leads, and information developed by PSI for CLIENT as per this Agreement are the sole and exclusive property of CLIENT. PSI may not transfer, show or sell any information provided by CLIENT or information developed by PSI for CLIENT to any third party. While PSI will make a reasonable effort to protect our client’s Intellectual Properties, PSI cannot be held responsible for any misappropriation of use of IP. The client needs to make sure that they using prudent conduct in regards to distributing Intellectual Property material.
12. Should any provision of this Agreement be ruled invalid, all other provisions remain in force. Oral changes to this Agreement shall not be recognized. All applicable United States and international law regarding protection of copyrights and intellectual property shall apply to this Agreement. In the event of a dispute, the place of venue shall be Clark Country, Nevada, and will be negotiating by a mediator of PSI’s choosing.
13. Term of Agreement. This Agreement shall commence on the date hereof and continue in full force for twenty-four (24) months (“Initial Term”), unless terminated in accordance with Section 14 hereof.
a. Termination by Either Party. The parties hereto agree that this Agreement may be terminated by either the CLIENT or PSI at any time, for any reason, with or without cause, by giving one month’s written notice to the other party.
b. Termination by PSI. PSI may terminate this Agreement immediately upon written notice and without further obligation to CLIENT if CLIENT materially breaches this Agreement as set forth in Section 6 and 7.
Other Services Available:
List Building Assistance: Should CLIENT ask PSI for consultation regarding Lists or List development, PSI shall provide said consultation. PSI List consultation will be billed at an hourly rate of $75.00 per hour, plus any cost incurred by PSI.
Script writing services: PSI performs the initial script and email creation and follow up script and email creation, plus all subsequent script and email revisions following client response in the initial stages of qualified lead development. Script, email creation and re-edits are subject to a one-time charge (contact PSI representative for best price) for all initial script and email creation with up to 2 scripts, 2 re-edits and up to 2 email re-edits as required. This scripting fee is in addition to the time that your telemarketer (Virtual Assistant, VA) spends with you in the development of the campaign. On a best efforts basis, CLIENT agrees to approve said scripts within 24 hours of submission to CLIENT by PSI. Script creation by
Executive Coaching and Business Consultant: PSI does employee and executive team that’s highly skilled in business development and operations. If executive consulting is requested this is a service that is available (contact PSI representative for best price) from one of PSI’s executive team members.